- Application Development The ETG Development team brings expertise in a range of technologies and can produce high-quality, scalable, and secure applications in a variety of environments.
- Software Validation ETG’s Software Validation services provide efficient, cost-effective, user-focused, and agile testing approaches. More
- Business Analysis Whether your firm needs Business Analysts or Quality Assurance Analysts, ETG provides high-caliber individuals in both arenas to ensure that we not only meet all of your needs but complete each endeavor with the utmost quality.
- Talent Acquisition Looking for additions to your team? We look forward to working with your managers to find highly qualified candidates that fulfill needs throughout your organization. More
- Project Management ETG provides full technology life cycle leadership based on the guidelines of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and many years of managing IT projects both large and small.
Brian Lehman PresidentBrian has spent years in the Buffalo information technology scene as a developer/manager and is now making his mark in the industry by leading several initiatives to grow ETG.
Bab Namugundu Chief Operating OfficerBab brings a wealth of experience in IT consulting and project management in large and small companies across North America. Bab always meets challenges with enthusiasm and focus.
John Osberg Client Engagement LeadJohn manages strategic relationships with ETG's clients throughout the US. He partakes in business development at ETG while managing a team supplying quality candidates to clientele.
Patrick Johnson Developer LeadPat has been responsible for all phases of SDLC throughout his career as an application developer. As ETG's developer lead, he continues to deliver high quality applications to clients.
Ryan Johnson Technical Recruiter / AnalystRyan develops relationships with highly skilled and motivated individuals looking to take their skills and abilities to the next level with ETG’s Clientele across the Northeast.
Nick Calarco Developer LeadNick is a seasoned developer with 6+ years of professional experience. His dedicated and focused approach have provided his clients with successful web-based applications over his career.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
John and his manager Brian at ETG both provided me with excellent service in helping me find a new position. They were always very honest with me and never tried to steer me towards a position that was a poor fit. I appreciate the effort they went to and the great communication they maintained throughout my search.
Claire Salac, ETL Analyst
ETG recruited me well over a year ago and although I was constantly traveling for business the ETG recruitment team was very patient and persistent. They helped place me at a great job at a growing Healthcare IT firm and matched my skill-set to the job I wanted perfectly. I would highly recommend John and EmergenceTek Group!!
Shane Wingard, Information Analyst
The team at EmergenceTek helped me to find an employer that aligned with my career goals; John is a talented recruiter and I consider myself lucky to have worked with him. He is professional, courteous, and prompt and I’d recommend him to anyone.
Justin Flechsig, Product Manager
The team at ETG is dedicated to finding employees who fit with employers. Working with John and the rest of his company they have provided me with a career that I am happy to be a part of. He worked with me to identify a clear goal for income as well as the job itself. He works quickly and responds promptly for any questions or concerns I had during the process.
I will be using his services in the future to find new employees to work under me at my new position!
William Joseph, Search Manager
Reminder for TODAY's Networking Event Sponsored by ETG
- April 16 2015
EmergenceTek Group's NEW Office Space!
- April 8 2015
ETG Sponsoring Local Professional Networking Event
- April 2 2015